Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

Ive made my First video it is located here, It has pictures from the nexus server and ones from personal worlds and friends. also contains tutorial on how to turn a video into a screen saver

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcUI3kyIWIM

:thumbsup: :biggrin:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I heard people really like the idea of having realistic flames in minecraft.

Well I have it all sussed out.

I have created a realistic flame animation for torches.

Ps. The old flame particle has since been removed so you can see the animated flame in it's full glory. SNIP!

Also I have applied an animated flame to a fired up furnace too. How fantastic is that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKaMHhoUafg

Here is the updated video, much better torches and furnace flame! check it out :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u28ZH2Zi0jQ

Edited by KDStudios

That flame looks so good. That GUI also looks good.

I just finished automating my melon farm harvesting and I noticed that I can sell and buy redstone ore in nether store. How do you get redstone ore, once you mine it you get redstone dust.

That flame looks so good. That GUI also looks good.

I just finished automating my melon farm harvesting and I noticed that I can sell and buy redstone ore in nether store. How do you get redstone ore, once you mine it you get redstone dust.

You cannot get Redstone ore in 1.8 legit

...In 1.9 Pre release however... You can :3 Silk touch diamond pickaxe FOR THE WIN.

That flame looks so good. That GUI also looks good. I just finished automating my melon farm harvesting and I noticed that I can sell and buy redstone ore in nether store. How do you get redstone ore, once you mine it you get redstone dust.
You cannot get Redstone ore in 1.8 legit...In 1.9 Pre release however... You can :3 Silk touch diamond pickaxe FOR THE WIN.

But why is there an option to sell redstone ore in nether store, or is it there for 1.9?

I believe it was put there as a joke.

and/or to also sell back the ore you bought

It wouldn't have been for 1.9.

1.9 will be a pain in the backside for the server.

It's very likely we may need a new world due to new terrain code as to avoid problems, also we will have to wait for many plugin updates for bukkit.

So while everyone is enjoying 1.9 (or Minecraft 1.0 as many believe it will be called) we may have to stay back with 1.8 for quite a while longer, however if people voice their desire for a 1.9 server I don't see why not. With a lack of plugins however, griefing could happen so bear that in mind when deciding.

We have a number of weeks to think about this and consider it. Opinions?

I believe it was put there as a joke.

and/or to also sell back the ore you bought

It wouldn't have been for 1.9.

1.9 will be a pain in the backside for the server.

It's very likely we may need a new world due to new terrain code as to avoid problems, also we will have to wait for many plugin updates for bukkit.

So while everyone is enjoying 1.9 (or Minecraft 1.0 as many believe it will be called) we may have to stay back with 1.8 for quite a while longer, however if people voice their desire for a 1.9 server I don't see why not. With a lack of plugins however, griefing could happen so bear that in mind when deciding.

We have a number of weeks to think about this and consider it. Opinions?

Well, I'd opt for a new world, also postponing updating the server until the plugins are ready.

Thanks Seph :)

Also, me and Yoba have been talking and we are curious to know what you all think about having a "Nostalgia week" where we all play on the server with different versions of minecraft every day for a whole week.

Starting with Indev, Alpha 1.1.2, Alpha 1.2.6, Beta 1.2, Beta 1.7 and eventually leading up to Minecraft 1.0 (released).

Should people be interested in this it will happen later on in this year. Perhaps during a holiday season when most of us have free time to play.

Also you DO NOT NEED the old minecraft jar's to play the old versions of minecraft.

I knew of an app to play all older minecraft versions but never looked it up due to having all the jar files myself.

However I looked into it after me and Yoba discussed this and found the app.

It is completely legal and is supplied directly from the moderators of the Minecraftforums here:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/106402-tool-cyborgs-tools-mcnostalgia-104/

If anyone needs help setting it up, pm or email me and I shall assist you.

Do not worry about server jar files. I have a few backed up from back in the day, I also believe that Hmod and early versions of bukkit may still be available to the public.

So what do YOU think? :)