Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

Yesterday I noticed that someone had sheared all my sheep, so I breed them to get sheep that still have wool. Today I noticed that the new sheep have also been sheared and my chicken, pigs and cows have been all killed.

Looks like someone has also harvested some of my wheat and my melons and pumpkins.

I have been working on making a huge snow golem and I just finished the lower part. It took couple of hours, and to gather snow I used two diamond shovels and at least 15 iron shovels. So far I have used 1600 snow blocks and I still need 900 snow blocks and 2000 pumpkins to finish it.

Here is a screenshot of the progress.

http://i41.tinypic.com/apikcp.png

Edited by mccrab

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any news on the plugins we had on the last world? I would really like to be able to protect my chests. I just found out that I have been robbed. Pretty much everything useful I had in my chests has been taken. Even the chest I placed inside a wall to protect the most valuable items was pretty much empty. Also my enchanting altar was stolen, and my snow golem had been killed.

The good news is that the giant snow golem is still intact and my pumpkins were not taken.

My things were all stolen sometime yesterday or today. The only people who know where my house is are KDS and SecretAgentBrown. I don't think KDS stole my stuff :P.

Edit: There's also a new random called LightningFinger or something like that... he sounds a lot like ChaosFist...

Edited by yoba333

My things were all stolen sometime yesterday or today. The only people who know where my house is are KDS and SecretAgentBrown. I don't think KDS stole my stuff :P.

Edit: There's also a new random called LightningFinger or something like that... he sounds a lot like ChaosFist...

Well as I can swap to and from Creative mode on demand, I don't need to steal stuff. :D

I'll keep an eye on people from high above :D

Let me know if anyone gives you trouble.

Well as I can swap to and from Creative mode on demand, I don't need to steal stuff. :D

I'll keep an eye on people from high above :D

Let me know if anyone gives you trouble.

Yeah. I definitely wasn't accusing you...

*cough*Chest Protection*cough*

Chest protection? I can recommend placing sand around it, with water and torches? ;)

That way when chest is opened, they fall... and they die. especially when in lava.

As for the plugin...

Still waiting. *Waves at the bukkit development team and plugin developers*

;)

Edit: Found a working plugin for chest protection (and more)

I'm sure Dr will try it out a bit to make sure it works before I give more info about it.

Edited by KDStudios