Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NobleOverwatch has been caught griefing. He has griefed my precious Sheep memorial, stolen some Lapiz Lazuli, and has taken things from Lasers chests.

(Edit) Lasers says he told him to get out multiple times and he didn't. They never gave him permission to go in there or take anything.

Banning him as soon as he comes on. We have screenshots as proof if you want them.

Edited by katashy

He is now banned until further notice. I didn't want to take the risk of him doing anything else.

Things he has done: Killed me twice "by accident" when it clearly wasn't.

Stolen and griefed my Lapiz Lazuli block of wonder

Griefed the sheepy memorial

Suspected of stealing 10 of Lasers diamonds

All of these were done with people telling him to stop.

Ouch! I haven't played as much as I would like, but I've been reading about multi-player at work and the capacity for griefing sounds very high. I've only played single player and have not gotten as much done as I want. Every time I go to work on my mountaintop castle, I get distracted by ore when tunneling at night, or the island I found Saturday that had an active lava pool right at the surface so I could finally get some obsidian and make an excursion to the nether. Then I set up an underground tunnel network to connect my original shelter with my greenhouse/bakery, my nether gatehouse, and my dock so my using the oddly shaped mountain that was near my original spawn as the site for a haunted style castle hasn't fared well. I've only found one pumpkin so far so need more of those for jack'o'lanterns for the right ambience.

He is now banned until further notice. I didn't want to take the risk of him doing anything else.

He got a little overconfident, huh.

Anyway, dibs on his stuff! :P

He got a little overconfident, huh.

Anyway, dibs on his stuff! :P

Ub3r has dibs on his mountain, but no ones claimed his stuff yet.

A huge thank you to Pronam for getting this updated when I couldn't. I'm traveling to Australia over the next week or so, and may only be online sporadically. Feel free to message me, but my replies may be delayed (as they have been for the last week).

A thank you also to Richard for bringing it to my attention. (Though I don't think you are reading this thread. ;) )