Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

If you log on while I happen to be on, I'll go ahead and warp you to the main village and you can /sethome there. I'll trust you not to grief or anything.

Meantime, I made a copy of Trelleborg and set it on fire! The warp is trelleburning.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really need a tour of the place. Do appreciate that you did a bit though Katashy.

How long until i can warp? Would make it easier.

I don't know how to edit peoples ranks. The command confuses me. Ask Pronam :P

And I'll give you a proper your at some point. I'll show you the old spawn, the various villages, my super cool town and other things. Sadly, I'm busy with the Imperial City right now.

Awesome.

Thanks guys. Expect more visits soon, still out atm.

If you need any help with the imperial city let me know, i've built quite a few things.

We would really appreciate any help you can offer. Building one wall takes forever.

That goes for everyone. We'd like all the help we can get.

Edited by katashy

Same here.

I may have advertised our server on another forum, and now we have a lot of people. Some of them are decent but some are douches. Can't get on to find out who's what though.

I can't get on. Screenshot their names and make sure they dont mess anything up.

OOOH, tell them Ive made them regulars, but they need to leave for a couple of minutes for it to work.