Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have messed up again. In an attempt to stop the TNT, I got too close and now I cant log in.

Seriously, if theres a way, delete that whole chunk area! :tongue:

So yeah, Im an idiot.

EDIT: Lasers managed to warp to it like a boss and now he's stuck.

EDIT 2: We're both stupid.

Edited by katashy

I know, it was stupid. But I dont see how ive managed to crash it. It didnt happen last time. It was just laggy when I joined.

EDIT: Can I just say that Im incredibly sorry?! I mean really, I've wrecked it for you guys... :unsure:

Edited by katashy

I know, it was stupid. But I dont see how ive managed to crash it. It didnt happen last time. It was just laggy when I joined.

EDIT: Can I just say that Im incredibly sorry?! I mean really, I've wrecked it for you guys... :unsure:

Ban the destroyer of the Server ! :P Jk. Im sure it can be fixed .... maybe .... possibly.

Ban the destroyer of the Server ! :P Jk. Im sure it can be fixed .... maybe .... possibly.

*Cries*

Im sure it can. Silly me being silly.

You should have seen lasers after he warped to it. He was upset. He did it by accident.