Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

Might I suggest we calm down our collective heads? It can all be fixed. Maybe. If we get Cuboid or I figure out WorldEdit.

Yes. Mistakes happen. Katashy made a mistake. I'll figure out what to do about that/his permissions.

I will not tolerate a lynch mob though. After seeing some of the work done I have taken the server down. I'll probably keep it down for the next day or so, to allow everyone to cool off.

Griefing someone's place is NEVER a solution to the problem. Griefing will get you warned, and if it continues, banned - regardless of the reasons for it.

I also recommend that everyone take a moment to consider forum etiquette here. Be polite.

Uber - Before I took it down, I started refilling the ocean. If you spawn water blocks to start a flow, you can then use /fixwater (# for radius around you) to downfill everything. It works pretty well. The only downside is that I accidentally overfilled part of the ocean by the city. I've been going around using //drain (yes - two slash) and then fixwater to drain and fill it to the right level.

Edit: I also apologize to the Rivett's who had just logged on before I shut the server down.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was starting to fix the place when you did...

Thank you for taking the right move. :)

I think its best for all to take a slight break from the server right now though. Relax, have some fun outside, etc.

See ethre?! We cant survive without this! Poor old crimson is going insane! D:

Besides, I saw this 'Out Side' you are speaking of a while back. And I saw this.

http://dreamers1.com/americas/SouthAmerica/Newsletter2.Puerto_Montt_to_Ushuaia/Argentina_Ushuaia_outside_Tierra_del_Fuego_NP.JPG

See!? Its totally unnatural!

Jokes :P

Edited by CommanderCrazy