Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

Please check server logs for ref.

More than enough evidence in there. Three players have been banned. Nothing calls for language like that - and there were repeated (polite) requests made to tone it down. I would have just warned them, but continuing to do so like that is sufficient proof of a disregard for the rules to merit banning.

Edit: Also a warning to flamedude. While not as foul mouthed as your associates, some of your comments have been borderline. This is an all-ages server. Keep it clean.

Edited by Ethre

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Fixed*

///

*Partly fixed*

The inheritance should be VIP but it sticks to default. I've manually added all but the LWC ones for the moment.

///

Alright, fixed :)

@Arg What would you be interested in doing? I am certain there are plenty of people here with plenty of desires for features/etc, so I would be careful about opening up that can of worms too quickly (least you get swamped with requests). :)

Well, I was thinking about starting with something that isn't too hard/big. Not really sure what that should be though, so I'm open to suggestions. ;)

[EDIT]Ethre, there appears to be an issue with the regions: Sturmann is unable to build in his house. Did someone put a region there?

Edited by Argomirr

But the moss shouldn't spread far. I'd hate to wake up and find that my entire castle has turned green.

As for torches, I don't think it's possible. Notch has tried it, but it causes an epic amount of lag to update lighting so constantly.

Ethre, is it possible to attempt copying the castle over to see what it looks like? I'm intrigued. I'll bet all chests and signs will be wiped, but I can fix that.