Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How would you guys feel about having a hunger mod ? I asked Argo if he could make one. I think it would add a ton of realism to the game and it would bring in a use for bread/cakes/ shrooms. http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/turned.gif

alonso...

you know that minecraft is like your soul and every time you break a rock a part of your soul dies with it, yes?

Haha , A Friend told me that when I started talking about Minecraft :) It made me laugh so I just had to share it with you guys :P

Must mean I have no soul left. :(

Personally I am not much in favor of a hunger mod. I think to add that in any meaningful way you would really have to revamp the game (to necessitate sleep, limit what you can carry, etc).

Tried downloading the world. THe download stopped about 7 megs short. I'll start it again this afternoon.

I haven't gotten MCEdit to work for me before, but I'm hopeful something can be done.

Heads up guys! If you have been using a particular third party client, your account details may have been compromised.

About a thousand accounts were compromised, so it's unlikely one of us was hit. Might be worth checking if you're one of them, anyways.

Edited by Argomirr

Updated the plugin at Noble's request. Now there's a 1/3 chance the moss will spread to nearby cobblestone when a new mossy cob block is spawned.

I looked into a better way of detecting cobblestone near water, but it proved too inefficient to push into use. For now the old method will have to do.