Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Creating new trade signs does not work, after everything is typed into the sign the signs does not go blue or red it does nothing me and cc can back this up, we both trade and achieved nothing for example i typed in

[Trade]

$1:0

1 337:7

nothing changes

Hmm, well, while I wait for the Server gets updated and all that jazz, I might as well do my assignments. Looking forward to getting back to renovating my house cave outside the city. After one day of working on it after being not logging to the server. D: But to each there own. I just hope the area protection works, as does the chest protect. As well as I hope my currency doesn't get reset when iconomy gets updated. I had something like 50K from selling Diamonds I received from Cyraga (not Crimson, I wasn't online during that thing, what happened by the way?).

I'm using 1.4 and I am connecting to the server. Also, I am currently trying to build an effing farm and I am unable to generate a water source because of something deleting the source block after I place it from the bucket. This is on my own plot of land outside the city, above ground. On top of my house. I am building a Spiral-type farm from Tyken's Minecraft videos. And I am currently pissed about it. D: