HK G36 Long Barrel Army Rifle

kukenike

ohh........

now i see what i was missing all along......

geez, that wasn't what i was expecting.......

i'm not sure if these were made

thanks for clearing that up

i guess i was looking at the forest, and didn't see the trees...... :wallbash:

thats my improved stats for the captains sides arm

dmg/attack: 135 (142)

dmg/projectile: 15.833 (7)

DPS: 205 (226)

attacks/sec: 3

# of projectiles: 6

spread: 3

related perks:

Xenotech Expert

(+ 7)

Criticals

crit dmg: 40

crit chance: x 1

Ammunition

ammo type: Alien Power Cell

ammo per shot: 3

ammo capacity: 30

shots/reload: 10

Other

skill: Energy Weapons

AP: 20

item HP: 100000

repair: Alien Atomizer

weight: 2

value: 50000

please remove this from here

i can see it in your request page, and it doesn't have anything to do here

so please just edit it to an empty comment, or something actually related to the request........

The mod linked is the G36C with and without silencer attachment, the requested slugthrower is a G36E, a full range variant of the rifle that fires in single, and semi automatic(3 round burst.) with folding stock, and preferably optional ACOG scope attachment as well as foregrip. Now the mod linked, again being the G36C is the base of the rifle, it should (havent checked mod details) fire in either single or full automatic, has a higher spread and shorter range then its E variant. Comes with options for a traditional scope (kinda pointless on a CQB weapon) silencer, and folding stock.

Now if someone would like to make this mod, they could request rights to use the linked 36C which has all youll need to recreate the E variant, simply by changing the barrel texture rate of fire and general stats, as well as adjusting the silencer attachment to fit the new barrel.

If you do not get any takers, you should try mailing the creator of the above linked mod and requested it directly. You may also be intrested in having the G36K variant made as well; http://www.carnwyffa.u-net.com/GUNS/G36.html

Well, I have found this one on FO3 http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3563

But seems I can't get textures to work when I port it to NV. I have ported some other FO3 mods to NV and they work perfect, but this one didn't :(

Any help will be apreciated, thanks!

Edited by kukenike

The mod linked is the G36C with and without silencer attachment, the requested slugthrower is a G36E, a full range variant of the rifle that fires in single, and semi automatic(3 round burst.) with folding stock, and preferably optional ACOG scope attachment as well as foregrip. Now the mod linked, again being the G36C is the base of the rifle, it should (havent checked mod details) fire in either single or full automatic, has a higher spread and shorter range then its E variant. Comes with options for a traditional scope (kinda pointless on a CQB weapon) silencer, and folding stock.

Now if someone would like to make this mod, they could request rights to use the linked 36C which has all youll need to recreate the E variant, simply by changing the barrel texture rate of fire and general stats, as well as adjusting the silencer attachment to fit the new barrel.

If you do not get any takers, you should try mailing the creator of the above linked mod and requested it directly. You may also be intrested in having the G36K variant made as well; http://www.carnwyffa...m/GUNS/G36.html

What the bloody heck are you on about? The mod linked is indeed the G36C. But the Requested weapon is a standard Bundeswehr G36 or the externally alike G36E or V export models. The full length G36 has semi-automatic* and fully automatic fire. It also has a built in scope and carry rail on top, that makes it look quite different to the G36C. You couldn't modify that G36C into a G36 without significant effort.

*what you called 'single' incorrectly, single implies working the action after each shot to chamber the next round, semi automatic is one shot and a recock for each trigger pull. What you call 'semi-automatic' is actually burst fire, firing several rounds for each trigger pull

Edited by Lt Albrecht