You've got blood on your hands

Lehcar

Once you've murdered someone, for ever after guards will randomly greet you by saying: "You. I've seen your kind before. You've got blood on your hands. Keep your blade sheathed, you murdering bastard, or I'll put you down myself."

How would they know your a murderer if you never got caught killing anyone? Another effect of the psychic guard issue or something?

How can you possibly tell this guy is a murderer just by looking at him?

http://i54.tinypic.com/1z6tr0l.jpg

That guy is a murderer. His face is shifty, as such he's a murderer lol

Nah, the guards are awesome. hat's why. They can reincarnate, can telepath with others across the continent, and can pretty much do just about anything if required

Edited by Raestloz

While I understand the frustration of the guards seemingly knowing everything it makes more sense than people think. This is a society where the players character would stand out like a sore thumb. These are small towns that would know everyone who lives around them and would talk with others about the new guy with the big sword running around. They might also notice that stuff turns up missing whenever this person was in town, etc, etc. No doubt it could be done better but to think your character would be able to walk around unnoticed would be even more unrealistic.

While I understand the frustration of the guards seemingly knowing everything it makes more sense than people think. This is a society where the players character would stand out like a sore thumb. These are small towns that would know everyone who lives around them and would talk with others about the new guy with the big sword running around. They might also notice that stuff turns up missing whenever this person was in town, etc, etc. No doubt it could be done better but to think your character would be able to walk around unnoticed would be even more unrealistic.

But if you commit a crime at Bravil and the guard over at Leyawiin knows about that particular crime even before any kind of courier has come to bring the news, that's unrealistic.

I only have issue with breaking in to a house unseen then killing an npc successfully without witnesses, then having a guard come in to arrest me for trespassing when nobody could have witnessed the crime. Edited by majikmonkee