New Script

TheDarkReaper

Hey all.

i need a Script to get a NPC to be Unconscious, all the time, 24/7.

anyone can help me out thanks very much :)

Is the NPC ever conscious? If not, why not just have his body as an Activator. Create a 'body sleeping' mesh where it shows him to be in a peaceful repose and when you click on him you get a message something like 'Bob is lying here unconscious'. You could also script it to say numerous random messages and sounds while you are in the room with him, like "Bob farts. It wafts over in your general direction" ;)

If you need him to initiallly be conscious and then fall down unconscious for the rest of the game, then you will need someone with more programming skill than I.

Good luck.

Edited by Samustus

@ Helena7t6

Ah never thought about that guy, but you get the chance to fix him up if i can remember rightly, thats something i dont want the player to do, i might be able to edit it and maybe remove it.

@ Samustus

Thats something i wouldnt have thought of, Interesting though dont get me wrong. But the NPC is Unconscious but never to be Conscious for any time of the game.

"Have his body as an Activator" that would be a bit of fun to do though.. ill look into both

---------------------

This NPC is a Private in the US Army, he is in a bed Unconscious from his Battle Wounds. This NPC will be in my 'Silent Frontline' mod.

And with its Hospital in the works, soon more will be Unconscious dew to there Operation's in the OR.

Again thanks to both