FALLOUT3.exe - Application Error

7thsealord

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: (If I do it to much I get a headceach! :D )

And you gona start looking like this

http://www.ai.wu.ac.at/~franz/Startrek/gifs/Rassen/klingonen.gif

(walbashing and its side effects :tongue: )

Edited by tortured Tomato

I do what you want and it still crashing!!! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: (If I do it to much I get a headceach! :biggrin: )

It's really difficult to help fix a problem when you've given absolutely no info as to what the problem is! :whistling: Just saying the game is crashing gives no-one any clue as to what might be the cause, you don't say what version of the game you're running, no mention of any installed mods or load order and no details about what's wrong! Basically, no information = no help! If you want help with a problem then it's up to you to provide as much info as to what's happening as possible!

It will also be a whole lot easier if you start a new thread!

Then I suggest you stop banging your head on a wall and start reading exactly what people are writing in reply to you! :rolleyes: I'll try this part again, but this time I'll make it bold so that it stands out more!

It will also be a whole lot easier if you start a new thread!

Now, for the questions, again, but I'll split them up to make it easier for you.

When, exactly, does this error occur?

What mods, if any, have you installed and are active?

What is your mod load order?

YOU are the one experiencing this problem, so YOU are the one who must provide as much information as possible if you want anyone here to try and help you! Just to be really clear about this: Start a new thread for your problem! The majority of forum users won't bother reading an old thread because they'll assusme that whatever the problem was has been resolved, you have more chance of getting help by starting a new thread to ask for help!

I do what you want and it still crashing!!! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: (If I do it to much I get a headceach! :biggrin: )

I think this problem can be caused by many factor. I test for my self, unchecked "DARNUI.esp" without removing this mod can also cause halt error (0x00627180) when try to loading the game. You can check yourself what mods you use.

My personal problem is different, although using new FOSE., the game still get halt error. I've never had this error when in game world, only when go to main menu (when UF3P installed). But I still using that mod, so if i wont get that error, dont click main menu when in game world..:biggrin: Disable Fallout3.exe in DEP can reduce the problem(still get error but not often), pausing antivirus protection can help too..

Using Sysinternal Process Explorer, threads that called by Fallout3.exe are wdmaudio.drv, dsound.dll, advapi32.dll, dinput8.dll, quartz.dll(unregistering this dll make the game has no music, but not voice). IMO, if that threads(dlls and drivers) working fine, another problem is on Fallout.exe itself when calling mods.

• 2 years later...

My Fallout 3 Could not work because of the error that says ''Couldn't find fallout3.exe'' but i already put it in the desktop and fallout 3 files. I really wanted to have mods cause i already finished the game and I'm not still satisfied. I think New Vegas maybe better than fallout 3.

HELP ME PLEASE!!!