Lunette - immersive companion.

tomm434

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Guys i have a peoblem with lunette and i hope it can be fixed as i really like her. but the break is bad to the point the game is unplayable. when lunette dislikes something i am doing the close up action goes off (lt on xbone controller) i am not doing anything but fighting but the fuction goes off every 5 secs like i am taking a picture then goes back to normal view and does it again non stop. this bug is a biggie i hope it can get fixed

• 3 years later...

doubt anyone would know after so many years, but does anyone know if Lunette will not romance if you sleep with Sara (or red lucy) because got mod for Sara so sleep with her is desirable, but seems Lunette wants lil -nothing to do with you (if you choose the clearly Willow choice). Been avoiding her quest hoping it would be we not in a relationship at all so why you mad but she is :sad: .

Also can't seem to take pic of followers flag for pic quest :/ though hoping that not huge deal quest..... since I tried everything to take the pic.

Edited by lukangamer

• 4 months later...

Because the author decided to. It was up long enough it is unlikely that Nexus found reason to remove it for violation of the rules.

It is common for authors to "hide" a mod without explanation. The usual reasons boil down to "I don't want to talk about or deal with it anymore." Sometimes because they are re-writing it, but there is no way of telling until it shows up again.

You will just have to move on and find another companion.

-Dubious-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Why was this mod hidden?

He said he was not getting the recognition he felt he deserved and therefore removed all his mods in response unfortunately :sad:.

I just wish I was able to fix her quest since I tried everything back then and never could figure a work around though I expect maybe a console command to skip quest exists but idk it.

Edited by lukangamer

• 1 month later...

Why was this mod hidden?

He said he was not getting the recognition he felt he deserved and therefore removed all his mods in response unfortunately :sad:.

Â

I just wish I was able to fix her quest since I tried everything back then and never could figure a work around though I expect maybe a console command to skip quest exists but idk it.

Do you still have it on your pc though? I used to play with the mod back then, but I wasn't able to finish it