Skeletal Body Mod

Dimensionlord1

We've seen the dead skeletal remains of people scattered about the wastes. Now what I'm thinking is that someone could take the mesh for the skeleton and rig it, so that it can be worn as armor or clothing. With or without clothes that some of them have on the ingame models I don't care which. The reason I'm asking someone to do this is because I would like to make a mod which expands upon the Point Lookout quest involving the Krivbeknih and I need skeletons that I can make into enemies.

And yes I know that this is likely to not be done as I understand that many modders here are preoccupied with their own projects and what not. Though if anyone here can help me out I'll appreciate it.

Anyway, thank you if you bothered to read this.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, here's a skeleton rigged to the ghoul, er, skeleton. There are two variants, one naked, the other clothed (figuratively speaking). Also included a demo esp in case you aren't familiar with creature mesh importing.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/w9p5oq39v28vkrc/skeletonrigged.7z

It's quick and dirty rigging as I am rather busy, Geck accepts them just fine but let me know - drop a pm - if they don't work correctly ingame.

Edited by nonoodles