Enhancement of trap body mod, please? [ADULT WARNING]

yanazake

It's me again, and I'm probably going about this again.

There is a trap mod for Fallout 3 called "Angel" or something like that. Based on it, someone made a kinda crappy mod for oblivion which is still better than the other option [using AA cup-size with the futa mod]

Thing is, since there are already various body options for males and for females, I'd like to ask if someone would do just a few options for this body mod.

It is a modificaton of HGEC female body, with a flat chest [not "AA", REALLY flat] and mesh edit on the lower body to hide female bits and place male bits. Problem? There is only one body shape, and only one size/shape for the male bits. I really don't care much about what body is used for it, but since HGEC has a lot of options, it would be a good choice. [there's even one w/o thin waist, if I'm not wrong]

As for the male bits, I know Alien Slof does not want to see her mod ported for female bodies, so I'm not asking for it [no matter how good it would be].

A certain Modder called s14 did a fairly good work from what I could see, but he's been absent from the community since september. [that's what his profile says] That's the motive why I'm posting this request.

I can provide reference of what I'm looking for, and even the said trap mod. [it seems it is a personal mod that wasn't released on any oblivion community, but it was released on a community anyway, so I don't think it's a problem to use it to get the feel of the mod]

Anyone interested or generous enought to make this?