Camp Searchlight No Radiation

FearTheGuardian

Could somebody make a camp searchlight with no radiation in the area? I really want to use the place for RTS but the radiation is just annoying. could somebody clean up the radiation and im not sure but if the ghouls respawn could you stop them from respawning? thanks.

If anyone has any other ideas to add feel free to post.

Could somebody make a camp searchlight with no radiation in the area? I really want to use the place for RTS but the radiation is just annoying. could somebody clean up the radiation and im not sure but if the ghouls respawn could you stop them from respawning? thanks.

If anyone has any other ideas to add feel free to post.

I'd like to second this request. I'd be willing to do the work myself if someone could tell me how to remove radiation from an area. I've explored the GECK but so far I can't figure it out.

• 3 years later...

Could someone rebuild Camp Searchlight? I would love too see it before it's destruction.

I was actually thinking about doing that very thing. What things would you like to see in it?

Just some troopers, barracks, armoury, mess hall, guards patrolling, a typical military base.

Could someone rebuild Camp Searchlight? I would love too see it before it's destruction.

I was actually thinking about doing that very thing. What things would you like to see in it?

Just some troopers, barracks, armoury, mess hall, guards patrolling, a typical military base.

Ok, give me some time to complete it. I will keep posting updates on status so your not left hanging. Thanks for the ideas!

Quick update - I am finishing up my third mod. Had to create a couple for a family member real quick, which works out well as it has tought me alot about modding. Nothing I can post though sorry. One just fixes the door to the NCR police headquarters, because someone decided it would be fun to disable it......... :mad: The second adds to the wasteland defense mod by Elderwind found here: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/38049, which helped me learn scripting for NV... which is really alot simpler than scripting in powershell so picking it up was easy enough.

The only thing I cannot do is create meshes and textures. I spent a full day trying and just ended up getting frustrated. So, the rebuild of Searchlight will be like a "wasteland" rebuild. Holes and damages will be patched with "junk", just in such a way that it still looks decent.

Also, do to time constraints, the next release will be just a rebuild. NPC's, quests, etc.. will not be in the release.