Darth vader armor need help

wesmoore35

can some one make this into an armor set you can download it at http://www.the3dstudio.com/product_details.aspx?id_product=7798 it is a Darth Vader armor

can some one help please Ive tried but i suck at making objects well let me know its a good detailed model i just suck lol

Edited by wesmoore35

Hmm tried contacting the author asking him if you could use it in a mod with permission yet? Without asking the author it would be not legal.

Feel free to use the model at your own leasure but dont take credit for something

that is not yours. I also do not have time to do voluntary work for fanfilms ect. So

please do not email me asking to help you with your fan film unless you are offering me a job.

Author: Shatgan | Author's web site

so yes it came with pemision lol

Hmm tried contacting the author asking him if you could use it in a mod with permission yet? Without asking the author it would be not legal.

Author: Shatgan | Author's web site

Most of the model was created using Subdivisional surfaces. I also used

uvw-unwrap to do the texture coordinates, and Photoshop for the textures.

I do use some procedural textures too though. I left all my modifers on the

pieces of the model just in case you want to see how I created it. ;)

Feel free to use the model at your own leasure but dont take credit for something

that is not yours. I also do not have time to do voluntary work for fanfilms ect. So

please do not email me asking to help you with your fan film unless you are offering me a job.