Oblivion Child Race!

hinigashi

Heya Guys ^^

This is work in progress!

Things need to be Sorted out! hence the reason its locked! sorry its been long, but i dont really want to release till i had a few things! plus i have a busy life style! Hope you understand!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/hinigashi/Oblivion2010-09-2301-19-54-33.jpg

This is Indeed a working Mod, a Child Race Which works perfectly in-game, Using its own Body Mesh's and Textures which are not Conflicting with the Male/Female Bodys of Oblivion!

I Do not take Credit for its Creation, But trying to script this to the point where it is run on an ESP. They way its done at the Moment is a wee Complicated to set up, But once its set up. it runs pritty well apart from a few Miner things which cant be smoothed Over.

So basicly im looking for Scripters who can help with this. me and a friend have tried but have gone around in circles which now hit our Limitation of what Knowledge we have.

If any Proper Scripters which have Oblivion and really interested in this! Let me know and il go in detail!

Also looking for people who are interested in taking Part in general. Must have some kind of Reputation on Nexus, Wont just take People who just joined yesterday or with 3 post Count....

Updates:

- I have found someone and has givin me an OBSE Body Script! il look into it and update you guys here!

- The Script is on its way to Completion! Cross figers! Hopefully By next week il have a release for a Male Child Of Oblivion! As for females, I still in need of sorting out! so this is Beta Stage!

To Do List!

- Combine this Mod into a simple ESP.

- Adding Children to Oblivion as NPC's to towns Etc.

- Adding/Fixing Female Child.

- Creating More Clothes/Armours for Both NPC and Players.

- Adding a Child to each Vanilla Race.

Disclaimer: As of this Moment, I will not be giving any Permission to share the Resourses of this file! only to the people who will be helping in this Project!

AND other Notes: Once i have Fixed a few Issues and if i do Release it, This is a mod for people who want to play as a Child Character, NOTHING else, No revealing Clothes! No other sick and twisted Things people think off!

I dont want Repeat Performances from past mods like this, So if it does get out of hand, i will just close it down all together!

Edited by hinigashi

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So in the future we can expect to see a kid run the DB or other guilds, or save all of Cyrodiil? Sounds like a Disney movie!

Well its like saying, why use Magic? lol Welcome to the world of RPG games.. i totally lost you or you just did not think before typeing...

Games like Kingdom Harts... Yeah dont get me wrong its Disney, but its the kind of game which attracted all ages!

If someone wants to be a kid race I wish them the best, I just get a little creeped out thinking about payers being a kid and playing one of those mods where the player unexpectedly has a sexual encounter...or a kid getting deadly reflex decapitated. That's just me, though. And I'm no stranger to RPG's, been playing them since they were nothing more than text on a screen back in the early 80's.

If someone wants to be a kid race I wish them the best, I just get a little creeped out thinking about payers being a kid and playing one of those mods where the player unexpectedly has a sexual encounter...or a kid getting deadly reflex decapitated. That's just me, though. And I'm no stranger to RPG's, been playing them since they were nothing more than text on a screen back in the early 80's.

]

Point taken, I have spoken to an admin now, about this, and il be adding to the thread! Sorry Misunderstood you!

I think it would be pretty neat to have an aging character. Maybe every 100 hours of game play or something the body model could be replaced when you sleep :tongue: (I think this would be pretty cool, but may not be possible to make, although it may be as I know there is a mod to switch bodies for HGEC). I am not asking a request, just stating an idea :sweat:. As for your mod, it looks really well done. Reminded me of Fable :thumbsup:

I think it would be pretty neat to have an aging character. Maybe every 100 hours of game play or something the body model could be replaced when you sleep :tongue: (I think this would be pretty cool, but may not be possible to make, although it may be as I know there is a mod to switch bodies for HGEC). I am not asking a request, just stating an idea :sweat:. As for your mod, it looks really well done. Reminded me of Fable :thumbsup:

Is 100 hours really that long in Oblivion time? I thought it would be a year or two tops... Not to mention stunted aging through vampirism, etc. Edited by MidbossVyers