Skyrim; Serana wont follow 2nd time back to Soul Cairn

WinglessFlight

Okay let me start of by giving a quick background than I will go into what I did to try and fix it, before I gave up said f*#@ it and loaded an old save.

So I found some easter eggs and quests that I missed from my first time in Soul Cairn. Couldnt get in was burning to death so I tried having her turn me into a vampire, which didnt work either. So i used TCL and went right in. Figures right!?

Im in, im almost done serana gets stuck on some steps. Cant get her unstuck. Tried Fos Ro Dah. nothing. Told her to take her ass home and she just walked right off, so I tried to grab her thinking that was it. The Dialog option to have her follow me is now gone.

Having said that I have tried.

Changing her Relationshiprank to me - didnt work

Changing her MentalModel islocked_var False - didnt work

Changing the rest of her Var's - didnt work either.

Tried waiting in Under-croft for 48hours - didnt work either (saw a video where that worked)

So how can I finish the Soul Cairn, Get Serana's mother out, Get the Arvak Horse, get Jiab's amulet, and kill Reaper, and keep the Best Follower I have? (Serana) Shes lvl 81, has harkens sword and is just as strong as I am if not more so.

Please any help, thoughts, or ideas would be great.

I am in process of finding a mod that adds a 2nd portal to Soul Cairn, to which I will try to have Serana wait outside while I go re-do my business inside.