Need savegame as Archmage!!!

Schattenmann

hi guys,im german so sry fpr my bad english :-)

i need a savegame as archmage prefer a vanilla version or something without race mod requirement..

everytime i try to lvl up in the mages guild the topic for my new rank doesnt show up..so i need a savegame as archmage,showracemenu and everything is allright^^ i look across the web but couldnt find any savegame as archmage..pls help :wallbash:

You could just open the console and type:

player.setfactionrank 22296 9

This would instantly set you to rank 9 in the Mage's Guild.

Not sure what the repercussions of skipping however many ranks that you are would be, though. Certainly you would miss out on the quest rewards and experience (both for your character and you).

What I would personally do is go through my mod list and disable them one by one until the conversation topics that are supposed to show up, do. It sounds to me that someone might have made a mistake and modified one of the base game conversations, once you remove the offending mod things should return to normal.

You could just open the console and type:

player.setfactionrank 22296 9

This would instantly set you to rank 9 in the Mage's Guild.

Not sure what the repercussions of skipping however many ranks that you are would be, though. Certainly you would miss out on the quest rewards and experience (both for your character and you).

What I would personally do is go through my mod list and disable them one by one until the conversation topics that are supposed to show up, do. It sounds to me that someone might have made a mistake and modified one of the base game conversations, once you remove the offending mod things should return to normal.

that is it what makes me confused..i disabled all mods i have.. except Si and KOTN an the topic doesnt showed up..

when i set the rank to 9 im instantly archmgae but i would like to play alexis magesguild,rungs better magesguild and mannimarco ress...shouldnt hannibal traven die?? and when i set this to rank 9 hes still alive..i mean i can kill him but hes immortal^^