The Dragonborn, who do you think it is?

hlvr

I doubt that the player will be the "Dragonborn".

Since in all TES games (for me 3 and 4, i haven't played 1,2 so i may be wrong)the player can choose a race. But in the teaser the Dragonborn is shown as human.

And if i did understand your talk here, that the Septims were Dragonborn, i do not remember seeing any one of them non human.

We shall wait and see...

but in morrowind, the neraverine was not what the people expected, it was ANY race you decided to be

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Falmer are supposedly the original inhabitants of Skyrim, so, all things considered, they too are the sons of Skyrim. Maybe they come out of seclusion and attempt to take back their homeland, with the help of a dragon, or maybe the Tsaesci or Wamasus/Wamasii (Race of Dragonpeople said to have once inhabited northern Blackmarsh.)

i think the dragonborn will be you, & there will be a point in time in the game where you have to slay an extremely powerful dragon(i personally think it'll be at the highest peak in skyrim in a deep cave or something, like a volcano)& so u then become the dragonborn & have to destroy mehrunes dagon & his hord of deadra, they thought they were locked away forever so they didn't want to believe he existed like he was free from his prison in oblivion(his realm "The Deadlands"). & "When the truth dawns, it dawns in fire" he will finally send down a giganticly powerful hord of deadra, showing hes free & he wants to destroy Thamriel & so he has started with Skyrim, the region of Akatosh who was the one who imprisoned him in the first place. So basically it sorta adds a whole revenge thing to Mehrunes Dagon i thnk.

stickman?

that sounds very unlikely

its likely that an army from the nearby continent akaviri invaded skyrim (akaviri inhabitants- snow demons, tigers, vampire snake people, monkeys and a long time ago DRAGONS, although they dont all like each other) the nords may have imprisoned them for hundreds of years/ they invaded again

I think the main enemy in the game will be the akaviri.

The akaviri were defeated before. and there attempts to invade tamriel were always centered towards Skyrim.

Akavir is also called "dragon land". but most importantly. The dragon logo for Skyrim looks exactly like this banner. just with different colors

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/File:Akaviri_banner.jpg

As for who the dragonborn is.....

The only things I can think of are a lost family member, or a reincarnation.

But bethesda have used both of these before......

Which is why it's quite likely to happen again.

Edited by TinyDem0n

I think the main enemy in the game will be the akaviri.

The akaviri were defeated before. and there attempts to invade tamriel were always centered towards Skyrim.

Akavir is also called "dragon land". but most importantly. The dragon logo for Skyrim looks exactly like this banner. just with different colors

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/File:Akaviri_banner.jpg

I agree with this point. Also, this banner is the same rhombus shape as the amulet of kings, held by the dragonborn, the emperors. I think that the player will be the dragonborn, either one blessed by the gods, or one related to Tiber Septims Nord family

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe the Dragonborn is not just for the Septim's rein, but for the emperors in general.

Or more specifically, descendants of Alessia, who made the original pact with Akatosh, the dragon god. I suspect her blood is well spread out in the noble human families of Tamriel. Recall that only one of the Septims after Tiber, Pelagius I, was descended from Tiber Septim. After than it was a line descended from his brother, tehn a consort of no known Septim blood, one from a distant cousin line (Lariat), and then a closer cousin line.

I think it might have nothing to do with the septims at all...

Dragonborne could refer to the nord gods...

Ysmir I think is a dragon...

so maybe its an avatar or something of Ysmir?