A certain NPC that I'm suprised there isin't a mod to companio

MacMallian

Ranger Ghost.

The badass albino wet dream of Call of Duty players everywhere.

I thought Ghost was cool at first.

When she said 'Sure, I bet I could find a good camping spot and rack up some easy kills, but I've got a post to watch.' she stole my heart.

When her one quest finished and she was officially a worthless NPC I was sincerely saddened.

Thoughts?

• 3 months later...

Ranger Ghost.

The badass albino wet dream of Call of Duty players everywhere.

I thought Ghost was cool at first.

When she said 'Sure, I bet I could find a good camping spot and rack up some easy kills, but I've got a post to watch.' she stole my heart.

When her one quest finished and she was officially a worthless NPC I was sincerely saddened.

Thoughts?

Here here plz make ranger ghost a companion

I think she is in FNV Sexual Innuendo...maybe. But ton's of companion script out there, just need a good voice actress. I'd be willing to put her together.

EDIT: Actually I might have someone for the part. I'll have her record "one shot, one kill" and see if it would be a good match. You guys want to come up with lines and ideas? Maybe a spotter perk like Boone's?

Edited by devinpatterson

Possible Ghost's perks:

Unseen and unheard

Stealth Boys last 2x longer

Spooky

Enemies are 20% more likely to flee

Professional Camper

Accuracy in VATS is increased 20% while crouching and Hidden

Scoped

VATS target distance is increased while crouching and using a scoped weapon

Spectre of War (After Anti-Materiel rifle gift)

Ghost targets any enemy you target in VATS, ala Miss Fortune/Stranger

Rough It

Able to craft Campfire items through dialogue?

Dialogue:

Move away from me

"Just don't make me shoot around you."

Move away from me when moved away

"If you're going to leave me behind, say it to my face. None of this pussyfooting around."

Stay close

"You want I should whisper sweet nothings in your ear, too?"

Stay Close when staying close

"I don't need a f***ing piggyback ride."

Share inventory

"Got an Anti-Materiel rifle for me? I hear they turn Legion into paste."

Gift of: Anti-Materiel rifle

"I think I'm in love."

Wait here

"Camping. Scream if something finds you."

Follow me

"Dammit, I was just getting in the zone. Making me move and s***."

Passive

"Unless its Legion."

Passive when passive

"Look, if I get any more hippy about it I'll be tossing flowers to radscorpions."

Aggressive

"Firing on reflex."

Aggressive when Aggressive

"I like the idea, but you can't fire two rifles at once."

Split up

"I prefer working alone anyway. We through for good, or did you want to meet up later?"

Split-Lucky 38-re-routed to Mojave Outpost

"You're outta your f***ing mind if you think I'm hanging around that deathtrap. I'll see you back at the outpost. Before you see me."

Split-Mojave outpost

"See you there. Pop a few Legion for me. We'll see if Jackson got off his ass yet."

Join up

"I like you, kid. Maybe this is a good idea. Hell of a lot better than looking at smoke in the distance."

Possible Reqs for obtaining Ghost:

Must have 'Accepted' standing with NCR or higher (Will leave if drops below 'accepted')

Must have 'Vilified' standing with Legion or lower (Will leave if raises to 'accepted' or higher)

Ghost must have info about Nipton

PC must have Sneak Skill>30 "If I'm heading out into the deserts with anyone, it won't be you- with clank-feet like yours we'll both be sitting ducks."

PC must have Gun Skill>30 "You don't look like you could hit the broad side of a fatty in a Vault elevator. I think I've got enough to think about in a firefight without worrying about friendly fire."

Possible comment moments:

Indoors/Vault: "Cramped spaces, poor lighting, corners, multiple entrances- this is a f***ing nightmare for tactics."

Outdoors: "The only thing missing is that 'fresh air' pre-war books talk about."

High Altitude: "Hey, I think I can see Ceasar's tent from here!"

Edited by kamimaia

Just got the one shot one kill lines from ApocalypticGirl. I think she's made pretty good match of ghosts voice, but It looks like nexus won't let me attach a rar or wav file to this reply. So anyone have a good suggestion for a free file hosting so we can spread this around? I don't want to put up a mod page for ghost until there is at least a working beta.

I don't think ghost is a full albino, most of them are legally blind. Her albinism would be more mild.

So I think I'll add the night person perk to her. Give her a uniqe weapon and I like kamimaia's Spectre of War perk (like miss fortune).

We throw in some lines about her skin. Like when she's in sandbox mode outside, it could be something like "stick a fork in my I'm done", or "peeling like a gecko here"

Nice list Karmimaia, well done! I'm throwing in some additional dialog mostly from a Cass mod (but I figure they can both have em). If anyone else has ideas post em.

Stay Close when staying close

Any closer and your going to have to buy me a ring

Weapons fire with no target

1.yeah that's great, if they didn't already know we were here, they do now.

2.Hey a little gun disclipline (courtesy fallout nuka break-great flick check it out on youtube).

3.Why don't you just wave a big red flag around so EVERYONE knows where we are

adding weapon to iventory

1.The bigger the caliber the bigger the fun

2.Ummm you forgot my AM rifle..

Gift of: Anti-Materiel rifle

A man after my own heart

Wait here

Right, I'll set up a killzone

Follow me

<player sneak less than 70> Yeah because your SOOOOO steatlhy

<player sneak equal to or greater than 70> You'v got point

Passive

Right, I'll cool my heals

Passive while passive

what you want me to start singing Kumbayah or something

Aggressive;

I'v got an itchy trigger finger

Split up

Fine, I don't need to be baby sitting a bull in a china shop anyway.

Split-Lucky 38

Not big on the tin can's but I'll hang around as long as my tabs good.

Split-Mojave outpost

Right back to pop'n rad scorpions

Join up

Sure I'v got some leave coming up, why the hell not.

Misc;

I don't think he/she is going to be doing a whole lot of anything with the back of his/her head missing.

Also some good suggestions on reqs from kamimaia. I'm going to use those but bump up the ncr standing & Possibly bump up the skill standing as well.

I think I can throw in some dialog between Cass & Ghost as well as Veronica & Ghost in a later edition.

Edited by devinpatterson