What is priority #1 when you leave the vault?

TheOriginalEvilD

playing vanilla F3 I:

1. looty cakes the vault, and kill everyone(cause they arent very nice)

2. head for the hollowed out rock and get my sniper rifle :D

3. sell all the loot and grab jericho as my companion, hes awesome.

4. kill EVERYONE in megaton and loot the armory while getting the bobblehead for strength.

5. blow up megaton(save before you do so you can watch it multiple times :)

6. start gathering random tech for the outcasts so i can get the key to get in, then pump casdin full of random goods and kill him for newly repaired stuff9cheap, i know) then purge the wwastes of everyone who i dont like.

He! How come you know about what I do when playing Fo3? :tongue:

I agree with everything. Down to the smallest of detail. (including the save before wiping out megaton :biggrin: )

Edit: Oh, and here's your first kudo! (for doing everything the same way I do)

Edited by BlackRampage

1 tag melee weapons

2 Take every item possible while killing all hostile guards while using the baseball bat (to save on ammo, i use no stempacks..just water and rad roaches..)

3 when outside head over to megaton and disarm the bomb

4 start the wasteland survival guide and finish it

5 After that head over to rivet city (killing everything in between me and rivet city)

6 Sell everything I don't need/already got

7 ???

8 PROFIT!

Least that is what I do ;)

• 2 months later...

Get my explosives skill high enough to disable the bomb.

Do moira's quest.

Raid raiders and sell their gear to Moira until the Raiders spawn with Automatic Assault rifles.

Skip GNR and head strait to Rivet City.

Get the Enclave to come.

Wipe out the Enclave patrols and sell their gear to the Outcasts for a limitless supply of ammo and stimpacks.

1) My immediate goal is to buy the "scouting boots" from the Shojo Race store mod - gives me 2 points to Agility - meaning I run faster before I even get to the street below Vault 101.

2) Then I loot everything in Springvale that I can and collect my key to the Katanas home mod - personally the best home mod out there - then I collect my Nighvision goggles another mod from a post box in Springvale.

3) Then I head back to clear the highway of raiders and their stuff behind Vault 101 and then I do the Springvale school. By this time I should be on lvl 4 boosting my speech and sneak skills as priorities.

4) I then do the hooker in Springvale keeping her alive and turning her into my "working girl" (another mod) as she will bring in an extra 200 or 250 caps every week.

5) Then I head to Megaton and activate another mod called Caravan tracking when I meet my first Caravan - this is to see exactly where the four caravans are at all times in the game.

6) Then I head into Megaton itself, and now my game truly begins for me,

being a fallout pro i found having the most fun was randomly walking around hunting for weapons and equipment, also the random events that happen in the fallout 3 keep the fun level up, i world try not to do any missions untill i level a bit and gots some good stuff oh and save a lot lol. you never know you might mess up a mission or too that you have to later on in the game. Edited by overload1977

One of the first things that I do after leaving the Vault is to go to the 'Scenic Overlook' sign and look at the Wasteland for a bit. Then I head down to the ruins of Springvale to search for anything there, picking up junk before heading to Megaton. From there it is helping people and getting quests lined up before selling stuff off and heading back out.

First I thing I do is loot Springvale and sell just about everything, disarm the bomb and get my house and a couple caps, steal the hunting rifle out of Lucas Simms' house, finally I walk/swim to rivet city. Just about anything goes after that