please please please!

strikerdes

someone please tell me, when you go to the elves for help that you don't need to do a quest like search for the urn or search for the anvil! it's so so boring and both were so repetitive, I've loved everything about the game apart from those two quests, just so long and terribly predictable! who would have guessed huh, all that time searching for the urn and the anvil and it's the grey warden that finds it!

I'm not hating on the game or anything, as I said I'm really into it, I just don't have the drive to sit through another search for a lost ancient object or whatever!

After your initial meeting with the elves, it is a walk in the woods :devil: you have to pick a side and do a favor to get through a barrier, followed by a dungeon crawl, a hard decision and a boss battle. There is a side quest or four (or was it six) that can be a bit of a brain tease but you don't have to do them. Best I can do without spoilers, good luck and don't forget your flea collar :thumbsup:

In other words... Why in the world would you expect getting THIS ally's support to be any easier than getting any of the others'? (And wouldn't it kind of take the whole GAME out of the game otherwise?) :whistling:

In other words... Why in the world would you expect getting THIS ally's support to be any easier than getting any of the others'? (And wouldn't it kind of take the whole GAME out of the game otherwise?) :whistling:

I don't remember saying I found it hard :P

it was god damn easy, but it was boring and I stated that, so if you was to have read it right...

LOL... I must be trying to do all the hardest parts first. I went all the way through the werewolf quest until I got to the ghost of the little boy and could not beat all the undead that pounced on me. So then I went to the mage tower and I've fought my way finally to the center of the Fade. I'm still working on trying to beat the boss therein. Maybe I should have went to the places with the fetch-this-and-that quests first...

someone please tell me, when you go to the elves for help that you don't need to do a quest like search for the urn or search for the anvil! it's so so boring and both were so repetitive, I've loved everything about the game apart from those two quests, just so long and terribly predictable! who would have guessed huh, all that time searching for the urn and the anvil and it's the grey warden that finds it!

I'm not hating on the game or anything, as I said I'm really into it, I just don't have the drive to sit through another search for a lost ancient object or whatever!

It's only predictable if you watch too many movie :tongue: . Besides, it's boring because it's darn too long!

I don't remember saying I found it hard :P

it was god damn easy, but it was boring and I stated that, so if you was to have read it right...

I didn't mean "hard" as in "very difficult". I meant "hard" as in they weren't just going to say "Sure, we'll honour our treaty just 'cuz you asked." Of COURSE there's some long, involved, not quite relevant series of OTHER tasks that you'll have to accomplish. Whether THOSE are "hard" (from your perspective) depends on many factors, not the least of which is your familiarity with game-play. Based on your "Please, please, please!" topic, I gathered that this kind of thing IS hard for you (to get through.) :laugh:

Besides, it's boring because it's darn too long!

Too long? I usually have to take every side track possible to get the Urn quest to last much more than an hour. My average time through the deep roads is about two hours and this last time, just to see if it could be done, I did it in 59 minutes 23 seconds and I have the saves to back that up. Anyone want to race?