ME3 speculation.

Lehcar

What are your thoughts?

Well, frankly I don't really care what it's about, I just hope it good.

But I'm almost scared to see it come out. See, I'm a die hard fangirl. If ME3 utterly ruins the ME2 romances like ME2 ruined the ME ones... I'm going to be soooo upset. :( I'm praying Shepard gets to stay with his/her ME2 paramour. PRAYING

please, Bioware, please oh please don't kill the love again... the ME romances basically got thrown under a bus in ME2 and that was very very upsetting...

Edited by Lehcar

They can't do that anymore, this is the final stretch. So I can bet that you will start from level 30 and move to level 60, with improvements to RPG elements (I hope). Besides, I think the lead designer said that your romances will matter in ME3. Also don't plead to BioWare here, they don't work here. They can't feed on your tears if you plead here. :tongue:

ME2 didn't ruin the ME1 romances. You did. If you didn't however, you get a reward for being faithful. ;)

Yep. So what if Ashley was a tad upset when you meet up again, how do expect someone to react after coping with your death to see you alive?

(because we all know "everyone" lets Kaidan Alenko/Carth die =P).

As Carth, he would have had a better survival rate!

Sacrificing Kaidan is only logical. I'd only consider letting Ashley die if I was a soldier class, and even then I'd probably sacrifice Kaidan anyway since a pure soldier is still more useful in combat than whatever hybrid class Kaidan was.