Recommend an inventory mod to move all ingredients at once

shinygamer

I collect a lot of ingredients for alchemy and need a mod that can transfer them all at once to a chest, rather than having to click each ingredient individualy, I know there are a lot of inventory mods available but I can't find one that claims to do this, so rather than try them all can someone please recommend a mod that does this.

Many thanks.

If you want something that works a little differently you can try my Storage Helpers mod. It's not designed specifically for alchemy but if you use SkyUI it includes a new "Put Most" corresponding to the default "Take All". Using that key transfers everything currently showing in SkyUI into the container or your follower's inventory (except worn items, favorites, and quest items). So if you're looking at the ingredients category all of the ingredients are transferred or if you've filtered on some keyword like "ingot" then only those items will be moved.

Thanks for making this mod, as a collectaholic and organization freak this is brilliant, I'm just annoyed I have not seen it before.

I've long wanted to build my own house with a mod like 'Build Your Own Home' but I wanted control over making, moving storage containers, etc, I also think your mod will be fine for ingredients using the keyword filter, thanks again for a great mod.