Project Question

xXxAlfaOmegaXxX

I simply was wondering if there was a mod already that cleans up the wasteland.

For example, as time goes on I would assume people would start cleaning up the wasteland

like trash, junk, etc.

If not, would it be a foolish idea to start a project called something like, " A cleaner wasteland" ?

Where in stages, trash and junk is removed, houses and homes are cleaner (not new), etc.

I started an esp already and basically right now it removes trash/street litter in certain areas.

I'm in D.C. right now starting to look nice. plus i thought it might open new interest to modders

for new homes and idea's but I know it may be a foolish idea and that why I seek advice from the pro's or anyone who knows this stuff. Sorry if I wasted anyone's time. Good day.. :thumbsup:

I started an esp already and basically right now it removes trash/street litter in certain areas.

can be done with a single mesh file. all trash and paper just gone. zero hit on system.

Okay guys thank you and appreciate it. II also just learned how complex it would be to do this where quests are involved.

Bad idea on my part but at least I just learned my lesson. Thank's again. :thumbsup:

EDIT:

downloading that mod above. :P Nice!

Edited by xXxAlfaOmegaXxX

Okay I checked the mod above out M48A5, yes it's nice but I guess that's not what I meant so I apologize.

I should have re-phrased the question in better detail. I meant actually rebuild or re-open shops/businesses.

I know there is one mod that opens Cuppa Joes.

--

EDITED 4/24/15

This mod re-opens " Lady Frumperton's shop unique armor / clothing items,

and also the Barber shop now to buy items like hair shampoo's and tonics and change hair styles.

Many more shops/businesses soon.

--

This is what I meant, plus I clean / remodel up the area around the shop outside. All rubble piles, trash, debris,

ruined buildings, junk cars & trash cans etc. replacing them with better ones.

I wanna thank everyone though for their comments and advice, you have been quite helpful. :thumbsup:

Edited by xXxAlfaOmegaXxX