Jewelry?

RideTheCatfish

Not just body jewelry like the stuff for Type3, but actual jewelry for both genders. Rings, necklaces, watches, bracelets, nose rings, earrings, other piercings, etc. It'd fit in with New Vegas's pseudo-glitziness for sure. I'm always a fan of additional character customization, and I loved kikai's accessories mods for Fallout 3.

I'd especially like to see rings and such - I liked that part of Oblivion.

Not just body jewelry like the stuff for Type3, but actual jewelry for both genders. Rings, necklaces, watches, bracelets, nose rings, earrings, other piercings, etc. It'd fit in with New Vegas's pseudo-glitziness for sure. I'm always a fan of additional character customization, and I loved kikai's accessories mods for Fallout 3.

I'd especially like to see rings and such - I liked that part of Oblivion.

If somebody could make a bunch of meshes/textures, I'd finish them.

I've been mulling over thoughts of jewellery recently as well.

Ive made a few gemstone necklaces myself, but the only way i've ever gotten them in game was to attach them to my own custom outfits.

Does anyone know which body part slot they should occupy?

Headgear? Are there other alternatives?

Ive made a few gemstone necklaces myself, but the only way i've ever gotten them in game was to attach them to my own custom outfits.

There are quite a few options actually, for starters being: Necklace, Nosering, Earrings, Choker, oddly Mouth Object, and BodyAddons1 to 3 as applicable Biped Object selections within GECK. So, you can basically have 8 or so things cluttering your characters face and or neck without conflicting with anything else. It would be far more logical to keep headgear strictly to headgear in that you can probably wear some sort of hat without having too many problems with anything else you would want to add. What really would be needed is just the jewelery as miscellanea such as rings could probably to the extra body addon slots if my GECK knowledge is correct.

• 2 years later...

Oh look its FavoredSoul, who up and took all their mods off the Nexus and left people who wanted/needed them to try and find them on their own. Now that your back...you mind putting your mods up again?

Sorry to get off topic...anyways op try these:

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/42767 - Necklaces for males (idk about females)

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/41667 - Watches

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/41775 - Earrings (they fit males as well)

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/36661 - Chokers (male and female)

Just keep looking around on the site...you'll find things like these.

I did notice that we are lacking in the ring mods...for males and females. The only ring mod I know of is that wild time in vegas mod...the one that adds a bunch of random odd clothes..

Oh look its FavoredSoul, who up and took all their mods off the Nexus and left people who wanted/needed them to try and find them on their own. Now that your back...you mind putting your mods up again?

Oh look someone is being really rude, and no he will not be putting them back up because he LOST them all in a HD crash. If someone DOES have his mods including any older versions of the Robert body mod, I asked in a thread before for them to send me a PM as I have permission to deal with his works.

Also he is not back that post was over a year old...

Edited by nivea

• 3 weeks later...