[WIPz] Black Marsh

stealtrecon

Hey I was reading some of the posts on this thread and I think it's a great idea to make a new province. I love hearing about mods that are lore friendly and take place on other provinces. Anyways, I noticed that a lot of you guys said you aren't good at texturing. I have a sister that is VERY good with coloring and recoloring images and whatnot. If you guys want, I can give you guys a way to reach her. If you send her the meshes and images you have and tell her how you want them colored and whatnot, she can do it. She may not have that much free time for much longer since she's about to start her first semester at an art college, but untill then, if you guys need anything textured or retextured w/e, she can do it.

Anyways, I wish you guys the best of luck and hope that black marsh comes out well.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the meshes, they are looking good. I think we are going to need to design our own unique imperial architecture made for the swamp. I was taking a look at all of the architecture of each city and none of them seem to be exactly what we would want to use for stormhold or gideon. Perhaps we can discuss what we would like things to look like some more.

well stealth thats what rhymer is working on at the moment right? gideon architecture...

very nice work btw ryhmer, the one thing I'm missing in your model is the halfround ring of stones just under the roofs, that is in your concept, (stone arch is the name I think? not sure) makes sence to me to have one of those, think it will fit with the rest of the building (or do you plan to add it in the texture?)

still working on blackrose prison myself, made several sketches/concepts already but not happy with it just yet, it all ends up not looking dark enough, after all its a prison in the swamp where the most dangerous criminals are send, it should look dark and foreboding,not a number 1 holliday spot.... so will be a tiny bit longer before its there...

Well remember, there are no architecture in cyrodiil with stilts though. The only architecture that has stilts is the shivering isles architecture, and of course that is not imperial styled architecture, though it may work for some of the settlements further into the swamp. So we also need some of the architecture to be meshed with stone stilts included.