S.S. Tamriel

SolarFire

Heres what the ship may contain:

-a deck and a massive pool. complete with a tanning spot and a bar!

-ball room

-3 floors of bedrooms

-an engine room (ofc)

-a spa

-a large dining hall with a kitchen

-a game room (pool tables maybe useable)

-Captain's office

any ideas? post em!

I'm sure this idea is possible, I mean, we already have ships in Oblivion. Someone could increase the scale a bit in the CS, then, using the ship interior pieces, make huge rooms as you asked.

I think he means a modern sort of cruise liner

-an engine room (ofc)

Unless this is a dwemer reference, I think he means a modern cruiser.

If that is the case, that would be a lot of work. You'd need new textures, new models etc. This would be a large undertaking, and reasonably difficult.

If you did mean an Oblivion time period type ship, I actually think it's a wonderful idea. It would be a great way to roleplay a Cyrodilian noble. What better way to use your money than sail the seas in luxury, never having to work.

this would be so awesome! I actually had an idea of my own that was inspired by the dwemer pilotable skyship. Make like a boeing 747 that you can fly and has a huge interior. it would have like everything in it and you could fly it or set it on routes so that it flies itself and you can just sitback and enjoy a nice view from the sky and see all of cyrodil!

I'm sure this idea is possible, I mean, we already have ships in Oblivion. Someone could increase the scale a bit in the CS, then, using the ship interior pieces, make huge rooms as you asked.

I think he means a modern sort of cruise liner

-an engine room (ofc)

Unless this is a dwemer reference, I think he means a modern cruiser.

If that is the case, that would be a lot of work. You'd need new textures, new models etc. This would be a large undertaking, and reasonably difficult.

If you did mean an Oblivion time period type ship, I actually think it's a wonderful idea. It would be a great way to roleplay a Cyrodilian noble. What better way to use your money than sail the seas in luxury, never having to work.

Thats why i said 'modeled after Ayleid Ruins'. It can be changed to look more like Cyrodiil as a whole, or even look modernized. But dont make it like the Titanic mod wee had here. that was FAR to large and FAR too laggy. just a lot of intrior cells.