Disappearing Inventory Items?

myrratic

I just noticed I lost my shovel. I had just used it to dig up a grave on my way to Novac (in that old abandoned farm) and when I reached Novac and was about to dig another grave, the shovel was gone! I'm sure I did not put it anywhere or sold it. I remember though that on the road to Novac I encountered a group of "pickpockets." Are there really pickpockets in the game that could steal items from you?

I just noticed I lost my shovel. I had just used it to dig up a grave on my way to Novac (in that old abandoned farm) and when I reached Novac and was about to dig another grave, the shovel was gone! I'm sure I did not put it anywhere or sold it. I remember though that on the road to Novac I encountered a group of "pickpockets." Are there really pickpockets in the game that could steal items from you?

Lol. I'd pay money to see someone pickpocket a shovel ;D

But shovels seem to be slippery in New Vegas, I've left two that have disappeared. One in a mod player home and one in Goodsprings Cemetery.

You have to love it and feed it and take it for walkies or the shovel will run away and find a new home. or be taken to the shovel pound(sp).

Just noticed after this last patch, that when I selll a regular 9mm pistol, if I had a modded one in inventory it vanishes. Or worse, it gets placed into the vendor inventory and I keep the regular gun. This before adding any mods to the game. Aren't patches grand? Frankly, I will just drop uniques then sell - please, no more patches. Every time you fix something, you break something else.

Ah well, the game still runs fine, and its still a good game. Small price to pay I reckon.