Female GW's

ell46

Darkspawn comes from female of any race that mutated. So if two GW married they would have darkspawn child.

Mmm.. I thnk that the Broodmothers are a -bit- different from your average Tainted/Grey Warden female.

Darkspawn comes from female of any race that mutated. So if two GW married they would have darkspawn child.

No that wouldn't happen, the female has to mutate first to a "Broodmother" then she would give birth to darkspawn.

Firstly, kids don't need marriage to be made or born. Secondly, Broodmothers create Darkspawn and they are female dwarves/humans/elves/qunari who've been infected with the Darkspawn Taint and mutated to some awful, bloated babymaker. With tentacles. Grey Wardens have mastered the taint and can use it to sense Darkspawn, amongst other things, but making tiny Darkspawn is not one of them.

Edit: Tarie and Ell46 both beat me to it:/

Edited by Kaldelar

Firstly, kids don't need marriage to be made or born. Secondly, Broodmothers create Darkspawn and they are female dwarves/humans/elves/qunari who've been infected with the Darkspawn Taint and mutated to some awful, bloated babymaker. With tentacles. Grey Wardens have mastered the taint and can use it to sense Darkspawn, amongst other things, but making tiny Darkspawn is not one of them.

Ahhh but you saidit with style, Kaldelar :D

Point being moot though, outside of our own written fan-fics and such *names baby 'duncan' and fleeeeees into the sunset*

Ahhh but you saidit with style, Kaldelar :D

Point being moot though, outside of our own written fan-fics and such *names baby 'duncan' and fleeeeees into the sunset*

Haha :D

• 2 weeks later...