TES V, Multiplayer?

MizerD

179 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want TES V to have multiplayer?

I have seen a number of members comment on this before with mixed opinions. I'd like to see just how it splits through the TES community.

I personally vote Hell Yes! because I would love to be able to play, and enjoy my favourite game series together with my friends. Even though we would spend most the time trying to pickpocket each other and plant stolen good on each other lol (I have some good friends :laugh: )

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted "Yes. but only co-op, no online multiplayer."

Online multiplayer will destroy my bandwidth.

LAN is awesome and faster.

I think it would be awesome, i can only imagine me and my friends running in and clearing out caves.

I feel giddy thinking of it, although its a doubtful feature IMO

I understand why you would want separate files for online, and it would be possible too. Just look at Red Dead Redemption. I think a set up like that would be brilliant!

online gameplay means no mods. so no, never TES should remain a single player. look at bioshock2 yeah it had multiplayer but who cares, it sucked. they should have spent more time on single then wasting time on multiplayer.

and if its added only co-op no dueling unless its like borderlands, just for the hell of it and unbalanced as hell because it wasnt balanced for PvP. and even co-op still means no mods.

BTW most of the questions asked in this forum will be answered in next months' gameinfomer.

http://bethblog.com/index.php/2010/12/13/skyrim-featured-in-the-next-issue-of-game-informer/

Edited by hector530

For me it's not something too important for a game series like TES, i would like to see a co-op for a game as huge as an Elder Scrolls, but co-op works better in other kind of games, and it would not help making the game deeper.

Co-op dosent mean no mods, there are many games with multiplayer and a lot of mods.

online gameplay means no mods. so no, never TES should remain a single player. look at bioshock2 yeah it had multiplayer but who cares, it sucked. they should have spent more time on single then wasting time on multiplayer.

I completely agree, I voted never.

They should continue to spend their time and resources on making the best single player games in the world. There are tons of multiplayer games already available.

I also agree with this.

Edited by stealtrecon

I completely agree, I voted never.

They should continue to spend their time and resources on making the best single player games in the world. There are tons of multiplayer games already available.

I also agree with this.

My words exactly. Normally in games that have multiplayer, the singleplayer is buggy, short or boring. So I vote Never.

no

would require an internet connection, which my game computor doth not have

modability would be out the door

youd have people behaving like 5 years olds when someone else snipes their goblin

i suggest making a whole new ONLINE MMORPG elder scrolls game and let skyrim be single player