ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

what did you leave for santa

TheCalliton

My dream idea that Santa would like is; polishing up, repainting, and putting, all the toys I no longer use, out on the roof for hiim to pick up and give to little girls and boys. That way I will have room for a new computer, 3D TV with a Blu-ray and 3D player, I can hang the wireless rechargable 3D glasses on my old brow, and play 3D video games. I have Dark Meade that I will leave him too. If the bottle I put that journey spell on has any left in it on Christmas Eve. He ought to be able to manage all the neat stuff I put in the sack then to help keep him limbered up enough to see to all that stuff I have that says, "Made in China," on it gets to boys and girls who are ready to Start Living it up a grade higher than they were a year or two before.

If they were to shovel the snow off my sidewalks, wash the house's window's, dig up the dead soil, all over my yard, down three feet, and replace that old Arsenic and Lead saturated stuff, the Environmental Protection Agency tested, with fresh soil, I would pay them enough they could all buy their own toys for Xmas.

I never believed in santa because I always hated christmas. My family is insufferable. I need as little reason as possible to be around them all.