Help with Oblivion crashing when going near NPCs

I need help with my oblivion crashing when going near NPCs. I have the Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles DLCs. My game is through disk not Steam. I am running the latest verison of Oblivion. I am using OMM for mod installation, The mods are: OBSE, Blood is everything, Unofficial oblivion patch, Unnecessary Violence 3: Critical mess, Oscuros Oblivion Overhaul, Nifse, Midas Magic of Aurum, Blockhead, and Oblivion Character Overhaul 2.

So when i go to Water's Edge Town everything is fine, but when I go to The Imperial Marketplace, the guards try to attack me because Blood is Everything makes it to where if i have my fangs beared, every npc attacks me except vampires, I crash, i tried to go to an inn to feed and i crash.

I need help to resolve this. Mods

Edited by MandrakeSharklord

Has it always done this since you installed Blood is Everything or did that mod work correctly and then this started happening?

If it's the later then you need to figure out either what you did in game to trigger the problem or what you installed after Blood is Everything that is conflicting.

At first I only had Oblivion Character Overhaul and Blockhead. Then I installed Midas Magic of Aurum. Then I stopped playing for about 2 weeks because i was looking at other mods for the time being. Then finally I installed Oscuros Oblivion Overhaul followed by Unnecessary Violence 3 and Blood is everything. I looked up how to become a vampire through the console commands. When I did, I realized that Blood is everything didn't load I closed the game and went back in, blood is everything loaded. I was in the vampire testing hall and then went to hawkhaven. When i loaded hawkhaven I realized that the sun was out and then I crashed. Went back to HawkHaven and then crashed again. Then I used the command coc watersedgeexterior. The area loaded and then i used the Mind control ability to try and feed. When I realized that i couldn't do that, I used tmm 1 to get all the map markers and went to the Imperial Market Place and then walked forward and crashed. So then i tried on foot and encountered a bandit. I went to kill the bandit and then i crashed. Then i opened the map and then looked for inn, i found one and then i opened the door. When i loaded that area i crashed. I will try and get some video footage to show you what happens.

P.S, I use god mod because i like to test mods and see what i can do

The downside of using console commands is that it will sometimes not trigger proper advance in quest stages etc. What happens if you start a new character and then get infected with vampirism the old fashioned way in a vampire dungeon?

I will try your method with a modification, I will go to the vampire testing interior and use the first tombstone instead of the old fashioned way. And I will try getting rid of the vampirism and getting it back with the first tombstone in the vampire testing interior. I will post if any of these methods work.

Edited by MandrakeSharklord