What's the origin of Courier Six ?

Scorpion556

I would like to know what's the origin of Courier Six ?

I ask because he seem to be related to Fallout 1 or 2 in some kind of way when he mention New Reno while talking to Isaac in Novac. Isaac say something about the Bishops clan (New Reno Clan) and in another discussion with someone else in Westside, the Mordinos and Wrights (New Reno Clans) are mentioned.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Leslie_Anne_Bishop

"However, if the Chosen One kills Bishop sometime after and later convinces Leslie Anne to move on, his son will return with an army of tribals, taking over the city."

Could he be the bastard son the Choosen One had with Leslie Anne Bishop ?

P.S.Sorry for my english, hope it's readable.

-Scorp

Edited by Scorpion556

^ You win 10 Internets.

I feel as though the Courier should have been a little better known in the area. You're working for the Mojave Express prior to the start of the game, yet nobody associated with the service or managing any of their drop-boxes recognizes you. "Hey, haven't seen you come through in a while, got anything for me?" when going through some of the towns would have been awesome.

I dont think they really thought it out before doing all the storyline. First impression is that your not from the NV area but a courier sent there with the chip. Next you find out that the job was handed to you at Primm, and this other courier had passed up the job when he saw you. Perhaps your not from the area but had arrived to it recently upon completeing another job, then took the one from Primm?

I dont think they really thought it out before doing all the storyline. First impression is that your not from the NV area but a courier sent there with the chip. Next you find out that the job was handed to you at Primm, and this other courier had passed up the job when he saw you. Perhaps your not from the area but had arrived to it recently upon completeing another job, then took the one from Primm?

That's the impression I got: you were coming in from outside the area to deliver something to Primm, the unknown courier saw your name on the list of others who were due to arrive soon and since he flaked out (for reasons we still do not know) you ended up being offered the job when you arrived. You being new to the area would also explain why you took the north road through Goodsprings, the people in Primm might not have known about the Deathclaws and didn't warn you.

However I still wonder why the dead courier with work order 4 was back there in Primm after making his delivery, nor do we get to meet any of the other 4 couriers. If this info was all being saved for a DLC it'd be nice not to have to wait months to find out.

Well, there isn't really an explained origin as of yet.

Me, I just made a character with the same personality and name as from F03, used advlevel, and gave myself the skills and perks he already had. Decided "nobody in the Mojave'd know of a famous guy from the Capital Wasteland."

That's the impression I got: you were coming in from outside the area to deliver something to Primm, the unknown courier saw your name on the list of others who were due to arrive soon and since he flaked out (for reasons we still do not know) you ended up being offered the job when you arrived. You being new to the area would also explain why you took the north road through Goodsprings, the people in Primm might not have known about the Deathclaws and didn't warn you.

However I still wonder why the dead courier with work order 4 was back there in Primm after making his delivery, nor do we get to meet any of the other 4 couriers. If this info was all being saved for a DLC it'd be nice not to have to wait months to find out.

I'm fairly sure the guy who passed on the job knew who you were, and may even have known what the chip was; the storekeeper in Primm said the guy was shocked/freaked to see your name on the list, and insisted the chip be passed to you. I agree the fact that he is never mentioned or heard about again is kinda bizarre, and hopefully something they address eventually.

As for the other courier being back in Primm, I figured he had just dropped off the decoy he was transporting and was looking for more work when the convicts showed up and sacked the town. As for the other four guys, who do you think carries your stuff when you drop it in one of the shipping boxes?