MizerD

79 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited about SKYRIM?

• Hell Yeah!
    • Yes
    • Yes & No
    • No
    • Hell No!

If it's as good as Oblivion, I'll be satisfied, if it's as good as Morrowind, I'll be happy, if it's better, I'll be thrilled! :D

Well, I believe it's the things it HAD that were the problem. The leveled lists ruined the immersion of the game, it didn't really get me into it. Rather than playing a game, I was playing a tutorial dungeon the whole way through. Not only that, but a lot of the lore presented in Oblivion contradicted with the lore of previous games, and the tutorial dungeon for the tutorial dungeon was abhorrent. It should have been better done, and made optional, with at least one other start to the game for the people who call the Elder Scrolls series their home, so to speak. Us veteran players shouldn't have to sit through beginner pish-posh, contradictory lore, and way-too-easy play throughs, but the beginners should be able to.

And as for a few things that I found, as many have, to be lacking, were the variety in the questlines, the varying scenery, the deep-rooted culture of each city, the differentiation between the races, and the immersive class/specialization lists that were present in the other Elder Scrolls games, just to name a few things.

I'm a Hell Yeah!!!!

I've been awating this for ages....

I'm seriously hoping that Beth take what the community gave, and build upon it and incorporate much of what has been done by the consumers.

But, they don't make those uber-amazingly unbelievably powerful game-killers that people are so fond of....

And I'm hoping it will be far better than Oblivion - not because Oblivion was bad, but because I just want more more more....!!!!! (and TinyDemon - I totally agree!!!! and that's what I'm hoping Skyrim will be!)

But, I'm not an TES lore person, so it will need to be stand-alone as well!

i hope its as good as oblivion

dont say that! oblivion was epic, yes, but it was lacking a ton!

it needs to atleast be better than oblivion!

And how, good sir, was Oblivion lacking?

Good storyline, dual-wielding, bug fixes, many other things.... lol

I for one am really exited about the new TES. I hope they have a collector's edition to pre order... lol

• 1 month later...