Help on romancing Morrigan and Leliana

exclusteve

Here is a quote from theDragon Age Wiki

I will put it in spoiler in order to conserve space:

Morrigan & LelianaEdit

Note that it is possible to end the game having active romances with both Morrigan and Leliana while both are in love with a male warden if you are extremely careful in navigating your plot & dialogue choices. The love triangle dialogues are set to only trigger once each and it's possible to trigger both Morrigan's & Leliana's adore approval jealousy dialogues before being forced to break up with one of them. This is because telling Morrigan that you choose her does not automatically cut off the romance with Leliana. Morrigan expects your character to then tell Leliana it's over. Leliana's jealousy dialogue will then trigger when you click on her and you can still change your mind and pick either. Your romance with the one you don't choose will then be cut off. If you later restart your romance with the one you rejected after her quest, you will then be free to pursue both simultaneously since you already triggered both adore jealousy dialogues the first time around. Note that the pursuit of a simultaneous relationship with Leliana will in no way affect Morrigan's actions at the end of the game. Morrigan will make the same decision regardless. It is also possible to get the elusive Morrigan's ring epilogue and have Leliana stay with you in Denerim, if you choose these options carefully.

Actually, I think you have to talk to Morrigan first and tell her you are ditching Leliana. If you talk to Leliana first and tell her that you are ditching Morrigan, your relationship will automatically go down about 20 points and she will know the next time you talk to her. Strangely, it doesn't work the other way around.

I also read that you could have a threesome with these two but Leliana needs to be hardened. So you shouldn't need polygamy.

Not with Morrigan you can't, regardless of Leli's "hardened" status. As she puts it, "I do NOT share".

I also read that you could have a threesome with these two but Leliana needs to be hardened. So you shouldn't need polygamy.

Not with Morrigan you can't, regardless of Leli's "hardened" status. As she puts it, "I do NOT share".

I wrote she needs to be hardened >.>.

I wrote she needs to be hardened >.>.

One doesn't "harden" Morrigan. She already is. :laugh: