ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Steam Service Providers, and some how needing to clarify the Nexus stance again

Dark0ne

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why I hate stuff like this, the community has been shattered. We lost modders like Chesko over something that was implemented terribly and handled worse. I hope we can all reunite and show modders that we do care about their work. Go out and give the mods you like even a dollar donation, just show that you do care and that we do want them to continue their work.

The clusterf@#$ is finally over (for now)

But instead of bitching about valve and Bethesda overall incompetence.

I would instead take this as an opportunity to really support the mods that I like financially.

We Never Appreciate Something Until It's Gone (or had its existence threatened)

In response to post #24730204. #24730439 is also a reply to the same post.

setsuna515 wrote:
sunshinenbrick wrote: I think you are right, I only hope they loosen up on the donation thing to allow Dark0ne to let modders push forward on the donation option without fear of breaking the law.

Already started. I donated a few bucks to RaceMenu and USKP's authors today, and I'll donate to a couple more every week. Honestly, if they'd had the donation popup all along, I probably would have already done so. I don't think the "donate" button ever really registered in my brain, since I wasn't specifically looking for it. I'd rather contribute to mods I well know the value of than risk my money on an untested product (and risk a 7-day ban getting a refund). Honestly it wouldn't be that terrible an idea with proper warning and implementation, maybe alongside a new game, not in the midst of one of the biggest free modding communities out there. With a better profit breakdown for modders. But not like this. Never like this.