custom follower won't follow!

Catwith777

Alright, yeah, so I changed all their voices to Even Tone to test it out and now they're all working, so i guess it was all of their voices that was the problem. If your game allows these voice types to be followers, though, I can go ahead and upload them that way. I looked through the options in RDO and it shows that these voice types have follower dialog with that mod, but maybe I'm missing another mod that lets them be followers and RDO only gives them dialog or something. I have no idea honestly. And I'm not sure why the Nord voice types wouldn't work, i could have sworn vanilla followers like Mjoll use that voice type.

• 1 year later...

I have the same problem, except with a preexisting NPC and their original dialogue. I added Sigrid to both the "PotentialFollowerFaction" and the "CurrentFollowerFaction," with a rank of -1. I also set up a relationship between her and the player, so that they are allies. I am able to recruit Sigrid and give her orders; but, she will not abandon her daily routines, leave her house, or follow my character.