Complete Transformation

ilawana

And is there a way to make skyrim no longer have decapitations and less blood? If I could do that my sister may like skyrim more.

EVE (or any other female body replacer) is meshes and compatible replacement body textures.

Any mesh in the game that can move needs a skeleton.nif ... the skeleton does the moving according to the animation files assigned to that character and the mesh is rigged to the skeleton.nif and follows the movements of the skeleton.nif (a skeleton.nif is just a stick figure).

All of the BBBed skeleton.nifs have "breast bones" added to animate the breasts. If you use a mesh that is rigged to a BBBed skeleton.nif but don't have a BBBed skeleton.nif installed you will get the "boobs to infinity" problem because the part of the mesh that is rigged to the breast bones has nothing to attach to.

If you have a BBBed skeleton.nif and BBBed meshes installed but don't have a BBBed animation KF file the breast bones won't move and so the mesh will have no BBB and no boobs to infinity. If you have a BBBed skeleton.nif and a non-BBBed mesh you will see no BBB as there isn't any part of the non-BBBed mesh rigged to any breast bones.

- Edit - I'm a non-Skyrim type, so you'll need to either ask that in a Skyrim forum or perhaps someone else will know the answer to that.

Edited by Striker879

Ok. Thank you. :smile: But it would sill be nice to have a total conversion mod.

Edited by ilawana