Will TES V Use Kinect and/or Move?

LegoManIAm94

Well since Micorsoft released Kinect for Xbox and Sony released Move for PS3 I am wondering if they will be usable for TES V. If so no then it will just be like Oblivion but if uit does use these new sensors then for PC users you will have to choose to use the console for stand up play or use the PC for mods. But if they make Kinect or some sensor for PC then it won't matter since you can stand up and play with all systems.

I hope it's compatible but I don't think it will be because skyrim was in the pipe line long before kinect or move.

i hope they don't use them at all, Micorsoft Kinect for Xbox and Sony Move are just gimmicks not for US real gamers Edited by overload1977

I hope it's compatible but I don't think it will be because skyrim was in the pipe line long before kinect or move.

Yes but when Morrwind begain it started in 1997 and came out around when Xbox just came out and they made it possible to be played on Xbox. And I know Bethesda can make it possible since they have more technology over the game than we do with the CS.

Highly doubt it. If it is on motion gaming it will be only for motion gaming and would make me a forever pc gamer very angry at how they ruined the series.

I am sure if they do have the new sensors usable I am sure you can use the controller as well.

Edited by LegoManIAm94

TES is far too complex to be able to control it fully with just body movements.

That, and it would be Xbox 360 exclusive. If they can't even bother to code up a decent UI specifically for the PC version they're not going to implement some Xbox 360 gimmick either.

i hope they don't them at all, Micorsoft Kinect for Xbox and Sony Move are just gimmicks not for US real gamers

Well, if they can manage to do both Kinect/Move AND do a really good PC version, I say go for it. I'm a PC user, but if they can give us a good game and make money elsewhere at the same time, I don't see how it would negatively affect us. However, I agree with Povuholo, such a game as TES V: Skyrim would probably be far too complex for body movement unless they dumbed it down considerably (which would be a terrible idea and really WOULD ruin the series). But, hey, miracles happen.

• 1 month later...

Well since Micorsoft released Kinect for Xbox and Sony released Move for PS3 I am wondering if they will be usable for TES V. If so no then it will just be like Oblivion but if uit does use these new sensors then for PC users you will have to choose to use the console for stand up play or use the PC for mods. But if they make Kinect or some sensor for PC then it won't matter since you can stand up and play with all systems.

They (Bethesda) already had prototypes of the Kinect and Move. They just didn't see them fitting in the gameplay. Modifications for the Kinect have already started by the community and Sony WANTS people to find different uses for the move like they have for the kinect!! You guys here in these forums are pretty smart so i'm sure if they don't implement this you guys will find a way to do so! I will keep looking into this.