STeam holiday deals new account+30 days Game time 5 euros

micalov

Steam todays xmas deals, new account+ and 30 days for 5 Euros, any one looking for a second or more account, or maybe just wanting to play may wanna check it out.

• 4 months later...

EVE itself is free, I dont know why STEAM is charging for it.

I got a free copy with my account on signup-the download won't cost you anything, though your first month does come with a slightly higher fee implying that the download cost is simply deffered. Nontheless I dont like this very much, EVE's cheap as chips to run, why pay Gabe Newell for something CCP will give you?

EVE itself is free, I dont know why STEAM is charging for it.

I got a free copy with my account on signup-the download won't cost you anything, though your first month does come with a slightly higher fee implying that the download cost is simply deffered. Nontheless I dont like this very much, EVE's cheap as chips to run, why pay Gabe Newell for something CCP will give you?

The price that you have to pay if you get the game through Steam is the exact same price that you pay if you purchase the game/account directly from the EVE website. So really they are just using Steam as a way of getting the game out there to more potential customers.

Well, you do get a month's free suscription when you buy it off Steam, so I think that's what you actually pay for, not the game itself.

The way that its worded on Steam is that you are paying for the game client download(which is actually false as all that you really are paying for is the account, the download is free), the 30 days are included for free basically. If the 30 days were not free then the game would have to cost about $35 instead.