Weapon Scaling and Fall Height

nekollx

got a mod idea that has the player grow bigger but there are a couple problems, just scaling the player up makes fall heights crazy even when i'm 50 feet high stepping over a hill and die despite the high being trivial to me, can i scall my fall height up?

Also i'd like weapons to scale down proportionally which would make guns less practical while 2 handed weapons like the rebar club would become more relativistically. So can i scale weapons down?

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/36965/?

might fix your fall damage problem.

not sure about the weapon scaling though, this might result in you having to scale the meshes... idk :/

edit: try "setscale x" as a command.

"Sets the selected object's size as a multiple of the object's baseline size as dictated by its model, where X is a positive number. Objects can be scaled to as small as .1 or as massive as 10, and the object's movement speed and viewpoint will be affected by the change in size."

Edited by PudPut

could work but id need a way to fetch the curretly equiped weapon is there a command for that?

I dont want to remove fall damange just scale the fall height with the player

just tried it, setscale only works for items lying around, not for equipped items....

getting id is either by wiki or clicking it while in console

i know you want to adjust not remove the fall damage but i didnt find anything, this was just a replacement ;)