Armor is the same texture as the skin!! (New Vegas)

Jay1646

Okay so i finally got my armor conversion to show up in NV without the whole floating head thing.

Now there's just one small problem...

The armor itself has the same texture as my character's skin. (I can see the nipples in the armor lol)

The weird thing is not all of the armor has this problem, some parts of it are the texture it should be (I converted the bikini armor, and the thong and bra areas are fine, the rest are the same texure as my character's skin)

Anyone know a quick fix for this???

thanks!!

Sorry i just missed your hole sequence of threads..

I hope u get it working tho!

I did quick test to see if i can make skin texture show up on my armor, it looks funny.

In bsshaderpplightingproperty where u can set the shaders, i changed from shader default to shader skin and added shaderflag window environment mapping.

It makes the skin texture show up over the top of my regular texture, lmao. :laugh:

I bet if i turned up specularity in my normalmap alpha i can make the skin texture overpower the regular one?

Try and switch that to shader default and turn off window environment mapping.

Now u got me wanting to test out different shader settings and probly end up crashing my game a bunch!

Oh, and maybe they changed reserved words on fallout from oblivion. I never called anything skin before but the skin colored body parts is always called arms01 so i think that "arms" is the reserved word on fallout, but you can call something arms just to make it show up in 1st person view, and the texture will be whatever you want.

Edited by baduk