Capes/Cloaks

Wylde Bobb

Caps/Cloaks?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Do you care if there are caps/cloaks with physics in TES5?

I'd like the idea of that. But I assuming people wouldn't like not being able to mod their own cloaks and whatever.

I'd like to see where this goes - so the designs (if they make them) better be awesome.

haha 45 votes to 3 in favor of Realistic cloaks...

Considering Skyrim is a winter climate you can expect to be wearing a lot of cloaks making it all the more important that they're animated correctly. Anyway, added immersion is never a bad thing.

Yes the more the better, if they indeed look like real cloaks. lol real as in a sense of moving, blowing in the wind, etc etc. Fur, lots of fur! smexy fur please =)

• 2 months later...
I would love to see these items. The physics part of them might be a little tricky (having them blow in the wind, collide with your character, etc.), but Bethesda, I'm certain, knows how much we all loved cloak and cape mods in Oblivion. Hopefully they'll at least implement some of these items so we can keep warm in the frozen north. ^^

Actually if you look closer in the trailer at 1:37 you can see that the cape goes up as the character does the burst spell.Im not sure but it seems that the clothes have physics.

I was about to say that, good job scot. In the trailer there are a couple times where, on my mind the cloaks at least move independently of the character, wind or magic effects it. As for hoods the scene were the hooded figure walks thought the town, you can see one there and also a good example of the clothes physical as the person walks. All that is what I remember for know at least.

Yes, but this may not be part of the gameplay, (not the whole trailer) and that it may just be edited.. Just a possibility, I'm not saying there won't. I myself would love to have it as a feature.

You´r right LordWushin I noticed the village part too x).Daledge I recall somebody telling that todd howard said that all in game footage shown in the trailer is from real ingame gameplay.