Love in Oblivion

Lehcar

well, there are mods that allow you to have a relationship with specific NPCs, but i have seen only one that works on all NPCs (can't recall the name, will have to look for it again)

my suggestion, search the TESNexus, maybe search Romance, and this should show you most of the mods

here is a list of mods with a built-in romance story:

The Romancing of Eyja

Viconia DeVir - The Underdark Saga

The Heart of the Dead

Ariana Trudeaux

BladeSong

Saphirias Romance And The Djinnis Chamber EV 1_5_6

Saerileth - Asian Companion

and finally found the dating mod that i remembered

it's Goranga dating system

not really sure what this does, or how it works (and how well it works), but i thought it's worth mentioning

Edited by WastelandAssassin

Em, it's out there, to varying degrees from what I've seen. There are mods that let you woo and "date" characters as the whole focus of the mod. There are some older "romance" companions where all they do is put strawberries in your pack for you. I played one mod that had "off camera" sex in it and you form a romantic bond with your companion during the course of the quests. There are some more overt sexual mods out there too although I can't tell you anything about themk, I haven't played them.

I have companions in my homes in casual clothes that serve that kind of purpose. I would just give them my characters last name using the console if I wanted to be attached.

that's a bit superficial, don't you think??

i mean, having a relationship with an NPC in a game sounds weird, but i really would like to see a decent romance with a character, and not just consider her my wife

i don't know if you have played BladeSong, but i just played a part of the quest, and i got to romancing with the character, and it's quite lovely

nothing too much, nothing sexual, but it's quite easy for me to relate to it, so it flows quite well

besides, the animations and all in it are so good, that it makes it look even better (after all, isn't a picture worth a thousand words?? :biggrin:)

I think the heart of the dead companions are enough of a romance to keep me happy. My real life wife spends the day at home while I'm out working, which is not that far from what I described before.

well, i didn't try HOD yet (still trying to finish BladeSong, and then there's probably Ruin Tail's Tale, and from then, well, when i'll get that far, i'll start planning :biggrin:)

and i definitely don't know how it is to be in a married relationship

being 18 does have it's perks, like being able to learn about such things from people with experience, while having enough time before i'll have any experience of my own :tongue:

it's a shame to hear this is so for you, but i believe it's normal

i mean, that's how it is with most people i know (can't really say if it's good or not, but that's a whole other matter)