help identify this mod

fr0z1ndude

this could very well be a quiver that was changed to be placed as the gromite quiver

i have to say, i have never seen a mod that adds this (at least not that i recall)

i'm sure it's possible to do, if you understand how to change the location of the quiver (probably not as easy as it sounds)

also, you will have to change the animations to the ones the grummites use, to make it look properly

sorry, but i really don't think this was done, but i will be glad to be proven wrong on this :)

Where are you getting these screenshots from? Perhaps it would be easier to try and get in touch with the person who uploaded them? I still firmly believe it's an armor mod and not something that just moves the quiver location, especially since none of that appears to be vanilla equipment. I may be wrong though. I've just never seen anything like it.

if you look at the second picture, it looks like there is a strap that is holding the quiver, that's attached to the pants (or whatever you want to call them) she is wearing

in this case, this should really be related to the armor (though it may not be in the mod)

you really should contact the author of the pics, and ask him\her about this

ok notice the location of the quiver?

does anyone know what that mod is that changes the quiver location to back of the waist?

I think the unique quiver placement and armor is the Mina and Romaje armor, but I am not sure.

You should ask such questions in the "Mod Detectives" forum.

There are a lot of veterans monitoring that forum who can help you out.

Requesting the moderators to move/close this thread.

Edited by vvk78