Wondering if there is a mod out there

denny3162014

Yea I was just wondering if maybe there was a mod out there that could change Serana to a summoner, cause I got her vampirism cured (via console command cause I had no choice since I messed up getting her cured with the dialogue options) but she still uses the life drain and lightning, she also still acts like she is a vampire when we are out in the sun and stuff which is annoying dunno if theres a fix for that to or not, but I noticed she has very high Conjuration skill using whatever mod it is that lets u look at their stats (ultimate follower overhaul I think, lol been awhile since I've played) so I kinda thought it would be a good Idea to possibly make her a summoner unless anyone has a better Idea what to make her

I use "Serana Learns Soul Cairn Spells". You can completely toggle off her ability to raise the dead and/or use her AoE spells. Plus she can learn the cool summoning spells you find in the Soul Cairn. :)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60170/?

As for the still acting like a vampire, yeah, I think that's a "normal" bug with the game.

Edited by Xyroca